Tweet

Thursday, July 19, 2012

How does Google Analytics Tracking Code Works

I was reading this post and thought of sharing this with you. I have copied some of the part of the original article and posted here and have given a link to the original article...... Its worth reading..




Google Analytics works by the inclusion of a block of JavaScript code on pages in your website. When visitors to your website view a page, this JavaScript code references a JavaScript file which then executes the tracking operation for Analytics. The tracking operation retrieves data about the page request through various means and sends this information to the Analytics server via a list of parameters attached to a single-pixel image request.

Because your website configuration and reporting needs might differ from a standard setup, it's a good idea to understand the general tracking process to ensure that your reports deliver data as you expect. In this way, you can decide how to configure Analytics tracking to best suit your own website.

Article Credit given to: Google

Read Full Article on :  Tracking Code Overview

7 comments:

  1. I am Ziya, I am working as SEO Anayslist and also I have good knowledge of web designing, because of Coingenesis, I am I can proudly say that SEO training from Coingenesis in Delhi really changed my life. Before 4 year I have done SEO training in Delhi from Coingenesis and after than my life really changed. The facilities of institute are really fantastic, live project training is a really very good concept of this training institute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friends,
    My name is Kabir khan. I have completed my graduation last month right now I am perusing SMO from coin genesis located in Noida. Friends I want to tell you something about it. Here you not learn but understand how we works on SMO. Really Coingenesis changes everyones life completely. best institute for learning SMO.So I recommended it to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helpful post for student like me. Who are pursuing career in digital marketing field. thanks for post. And i am looking for digital marketing training institute in pune

    ReplyDelete
  4. A debt of gratitude is in order for imparting this stunning data to us

    ReplyDelete